VE829 – 5 x 2 HDMI Wireless Extender (1080p@30m)
- Wireless transmission of full uncompressed HD videos up to 30m* for two HDTVs
- Allows you to switch and independently select any of 5 sources (4 x HDMI connectors, 1 x component connector) between 2 HDTVs
- Based on WHDI™ technology – Low latency < 1 ms
- USB HID ports on Transmitter and Receiver units enable wireless keyboard connectivity to control attached computers/laptops
- Mô tả
- Đánh giá (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
The VE829 5×2 HDMI Wireless Extender is the first solution to send full uncompressed HD 1080p, while connecting up to 5 source devices and allowing users to switch and independently select any source to display on two HDTVs. Its wireless matrix feature is the biggest breakthrough in Audio / Video solutions to date. This means you can watch cable TV in one location (transmitter side) and, at the same time, independently select a Blu-ray movie to watch in another location (receiver side). The VE829 is capable of streaming Full HD 1080p with support for 3D content and digital audio up to 30m* away, within the home or any desired setup.
The solution consists of a Wireless Transmitter and a Wireless Receiver with connections for the HDMI and Component, along with a loop through (local port) for advanced two-HDTV setups. It also features USB HID connectivity for adding a computer / laptop to the installment, giving you wireless control from the VE829R. Infrared (IR) pass-through enables wireless control of your source devices and helps consolidate your HD A/V electronics, such as a DVDs / Blu-ray players, DVRs / Cable boxes, Game consoles and computers allowing you to design your own custom entertainment.
* Distance, quality and signal may vary depending on the environment; solid structures, such as steel, concrete and brick may result to shorter distance coverage or complete loss of signal.
Note: Connecting additional HDMI switches、splitters、or extenders can decrease the audio signal’s strength and quality
- Vendor: Nguyen Khai Hoan
- No ratings found yet!